- Teaching IELTS can help students to study IT and computing more widely in abroad.
- The reason to teach IELTS is to improve students’ four skills: reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- IELTS takes students through all parts of the English exam.
- Teaching IELTS will help learner in both English exam and life at University.
- To get in touch with productive and receptive language skills.
- To increase students’ level of language accuracy and academic vocabulary from studying IELTS.
Head of Department
- Dr. Myint Myint Hlaing (Myanmar) – Associate Professor – Ph.D(Myanmar)
- Daw Myat Myat Moe (English) – Lecturer – M.A(Eng)
- Daw Thein Thein Htwe – Lecturer – M.A(Myanmar)
- Daw Thin Mar Oo – Tutor – M.A(Myanmar)
- Daw Khin Moe Myint – Lecturer – M.E.S.P
- Daw Khin Thandar Win – Assistant Lecturer – M.E.S.P
- Daw Aye Nyein San – Assistant Lecturer – M.A(English)
- Daw Moe Myint Oo – Tutor – M.A(English)
- Daw Tin Zar Lwin Aung – Tutor – M.A(English)
- Daw Aye Moh Moh Hlaing – Tutor – B.A(English), D.E.S.P
- Daw Yu Yu Wai Aung – Tutor – B.A(English), D.E.S.P
- Daw Kay Thi Hlaing – Tutor – B.A(English)Q
However, knewton has several other ways to support developmental learners through knewton-powered products from enterprise partners and through the knewton open platform, https://topadmissionessay.com/ now in beta.