- Teaching IELTS can help students to study IT and computing more widely in abroad.
- The reason to teach IELTS is to improve students’ four skills: reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- IELTS takes students through all parts of the English exam.
- Teaching IELTS will help learner in both English exam and life at University.
- To get in touch with productive and receptive language skills.
- To increase students’ level of language accuracy and academic vocabulary from studying IELTS.
Head of Department
- Daw Thein Thein Htwe (Myanmar) – Associate Professor
- Daw Nay Zin Win (English) – Associate Professor
- Daw Thin Mar Oo – Assistant Lecturer
- Daw Thiri Nwe – Tutor
- Daw Amy Aung Myint – Lecturer
- Daw Tin Zar Lwin Aung – – Assistant Lecturer