- Candidates must pass the matriculation exam held by government,
- Candidates must possess the total exam marks not less than the mark specified by the University.
Programme Structure for Bachelor Degrees (B.C.Sc./B.C.Tech.)
- Students have to take five years (10 semesters) course work for bachelor degree.
- Students are required to pass all semesters in mid-term and final examination for course work.
- Students are required to fulfill the attendance percentage up to 75% for every course work year. Otherwise they have no chance to sit for the exams.
- After five years of course work, qualified students can join to Master degree.
Duration of Programme
The bachelor programme is full-time and divided into two semesters in every course work year.
- First Semester – December to April.
- Second Semester – June to October.
Fast alle großen deutschen exposé schreiben lassen und viele ausländische banken sowie die wichtigste deutsche wertpapierbörse haben hier ihren sitz.